Math and it's complexities are interesting dynamics. Try this:
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read…
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759…
If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
(I.e.., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!)