How many times have you been in conversation with a friend, spouse or colleague when all starts to go wrong? You begin with the intent of discussing one thing, yet before you realize it you’re arguing about another – and you have no idea how you got there?
Communication Matters is a research based approach to teaching people in conflict and misunderstandings how to communicate effectively, work as a team to solve problems, manage conflicts between different ages without damaging rapport, and preserve the integrity of all involved.
- Increase perceptual accuracy in communication
- Enhance relational rapport among colleagues
- Developing a sense of confidence and mastery over future problems
- Learn what healthy communication looks like
- Integrate good communication skills with tough real life issues
What you will learn
- The critical speaker/listener technique guaranteed to ease relational conflict
- How to say what needs to be said without misunderstanding
- Leveraging conflict as an ally rather than a detriment
- Critical skills to prevent relational “blow ups” in the future
- Essential problem-solving techniques
For information about Jeff’s appearances or to book Jeff: